How to Create an Offline Digital E-book Magazine for Your Publication
The exhilarating news is that XFlip Pro software could have the robust function of creating an off-line publication. The powerful program allows to create E-book magazine that could be viewed in an offline mode. More importantly, the off-line version of a digital publication created with the digital magazine software offers a wide variety of functions for a digital edition, including:
1. It makes you have the ability to distribute your content off-line via CD or USB;
2. No upload required would then correspond to no server requirement;
3. It needs no communication with your IT department or server provider;
4. There is no need to require any security for your content as distribution will be controlled via CD or USB.
XFlip can help you create offline magazine in two formats: for Windows user, you can publish E-book as ZIP and EXE; and for Mac users, there is also one format availabe, you can publish magazine as App format for mac users to read offline. Here is the detailed tutorial on how to create the off-line digital publication:
After free download ebook publishing software and launch the software smoothly, click "Import" to add the files that you want to display on your publication.
Click "Design" and "Setting" to customize your e-book magazine. After all customizing jobs have done, just click the "Publish" to start creating offline magazine.
1. Publish as EXE. Select the output files as "EXE" and choose the output directory where you could find the created files. The Self Executable .exe file is for PC users. Finally, you could add these output files to your USB or CD/DVD drive for distribution.
2. Publish as ZIP. You can email your magazine attached with this ZIP format files to your friends and customers.
3. Publish as APP. Mac users can read offline magazine in the APP format.