How to Add Hyperlinks to Flipping Pages
With XFlip digital publishing software, you can embed rich multimedia content to your flipping pages, such as hyperlink.
You use embedded hyperlinks to guide your readers to any website you want, to promote your site, product or service. It's simple and useful. How to add hyperlinks to your flipping book? Here's answer.
1. Click Add Hyperlink button at the left of the interface.
2. Left click, hold and drag the mouse to draw a frame on where you want to add hyperlink.
3. 'Add link' Window be available at the right of the work area, enter link text, and words you type will show on your page.
4. Set style of link text, including Font, Color, Bold, Italic, Underline, size, etc. Tips: It is better you choose a large font for easier look.
5. Position settings. You can enter the parameters of X/Y/Width/Height to adjust the position of hyperlinks.
6. Link Action. Choose the radio button of "Hyperlink" or ''Go to a page'''.
If you choose hyperlink, please write down the link and select which way it will open, in a new window or current window.
7. Click "OK". The hyperlink will appear on the page you chose. You can just click ''Cancel'' if you do not want to add this hyperlink.
8. To modify setting or delete the hyperlink you just created, please choose the "Layout" tab on the right.
• Modify/ Delete
a. To modify hyperlink settings, double click its name, "add link" window will be available, you can modify again on there.
b. To delete the hyperlink you do not want, please click button , or 'Delete' Key on your keyboard.
Besides hyperlinks, you also can embed Flash objects, videos (including YouTube videos), images, hotspot, audios and more. Please check it out on this XFlip digital magazine software.