XFlip Help Document xflip.com
Do several clicks that you can easily add any video to output flash flipping
1. Click Add Video Button
at the left of the interface.
2. Left click, hold and drag the mouse to draw a frame on where you want to add video.
3. Add Video window will pop up. Click this icon
to select the file you want to add.
4. Position settings. You can enter the parameters of X/Y/Width/Height to adjust the position of
5. Options. You can set added video's display mode:
Loop. It will play from beginning again and again once video is end after this page is
Auto Play. It will play automatically once you open flipbook without any click on play
button, and it will stop once video end.
Play only when page actived. It will play once the page which embed the video is
6. Click "OK". The video will appear on the page you chose. You can just click ''Delete'' if you
do not want to add this video.
Modify / Delete
If you want to adjust video file setting, please double click the name of Elements at the right of
the operator interface.
2013 XFlip Corporation. All rights reserved.