XFlip Help Document xflip.com
1. Click Image button
at the left of the interface.
2. Left click, hold and drag the mouse to draw a frame on where you want to add image.
3. 'Image Properties' window will be available at the right of the interface.
4. click this button
to select the image you want to add to this page.
5. Position settings. You can enter the parameters of X/Y/Width/Height to adjust the position of
6. Action. There're 4 actions when you click this image:
a. None. There's no action / respond when you click image.
b. Hyperlink. It will link to the website you specify. Enter link, and select which way you want
it to appear, in new window or current window.
c. Got to a page. You can specify it go to a page when you click the image. Just enter the
page number in the check.
d. Email to. You can enter email address, then it will send email to someone you want when
click the image.
7. Click "OK". The Image will appear on the page you chose. You can just click ''Delete' key on
your computer if you do not want to add this image.
If you want to change them, please double click the name, the 'Image Properties' will be
available, just do changes.
2013 XFlip Corporation. All rights reserved.