XFlip Help Document xflip.com
1. Click Button
at the left of the interface.
2. Left click, hold and drag the mouse to draw a frame on where you want to add texts.
3. 'Text Properties' window will be available. Type text content you want to add.
4. Set style of text, including Font, Color, Bold, Italic, Underline, size, etc. Tip: It is better you
choose a large font for easier look.
5. Position settings. You can enter the parameters of X/Y/Width/Height to adjust the position of
6. Action. There're 4 actions when you click this text:
a. None. There's no action / respond when you click text.
select which way you want it to appear, in new window or current window.
Got to a page. You can specify it go to a page when you click the text. Just
enter the page number in the check.
Email to. You can enter email address, then it will send email to someone you
want when click the text.
7.Click "OK". The text will be saved and appear on the page you chose. You can just click
''Delete'' Key on your keyboard if you do not want to add this text.
If you feel the added texts are not good as expected, then go to the 'Text Properties' interface
at the right and modify the parameters of the texts.
2013 XFlip Corporation. All rights reserved.