Frequently asked questions
Here are some frequently asked questions asked by our users. If you encounter some questions about our product, try to find answers from the following FAQs. If you still cannot find the answer, check out our tutorials or contact us at support#xflip.com (replace # to @).
- Q: What payment methods do you support? A: We accept Visa, MasterCard/Euro Card, Discover, American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, and check cards or ATM cards connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above. We also accept Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax - Credit Card, Invoice and PayPal.
- How long will I receive the license code after I pay the order? A: Normally you will receive the license code by Email immediately after your pay the order successfully.
- Q: What is the difference between the trial version and registered version? A: There is no functional difference. However, for trial version users, there is a 30-days limitation of the trial version, and a watermark on the output flipping magazines.
- What software does it need to view the digital publications created by XFlip? An Internet browser with Adobe Flash Plugin 9.0 or above installed.
- May I use books created by XFlip Pro for commercial purposes? Yes, you may sell your books created with Flip Book Maker if you've already purchased the Commercial License.
- Can I buy one license and use it on many computer? No, 1 license for 1 computer only. If you want apply multi user, please purchase multi licenses.
- How do I find out which version of this software I am using? You will find the version numbers at About page under Help menu on the top of the program.
- How to email flipbook to others? 1st method: Publish as ZIP on the publish tab. After publishing, you could use the share button to send it to your recipients. But first of all, you should install email client, like "Outlook".
- Does it support CD auto run? Yes. But first make sure that you open the drive auto run function on your computer.
- How can I upload flipbook to website? 1. Select HTML format option to publish your flip book.
- How can I update? Please run XFlip Software and click 'Update' under the Help menu on the top of main interface, then 'Update' window pop up, please start the downloading process. It may automatically connect with the recently released version, please make sure that your network is fine.
- Why text is burring when viewing flipbook on website at the beginning? It's because the book is loading, not yet finished. That was a quick preview. After loaded completely, it will be crisp. If you do not want this, please do not tick the check in generate setting under 'Setting' window.
- How to save and open .xflip files? Please click 'save' or 'open' under File menu on the top of our program.
- Can I run flipbook on Mac? Yes, you can run flipbook on Mac, please publish as APP file, But you can not run our program on Mac, since it's based on Windows.
- Can I run flipbook on mobile? How to ? Yes. Our flipbook support mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android-powered devices.
- How to embed flipbook to wordpress? Please refer to our website for tutorial of full steps in details: How to Embed the Flipping Magazines in WordPress Blog?
- How to publish flipbook online if I do not own a website? You can upload your flipbook for online use with free online file uploading site, Please refer to our website for tutorial of full steps in details: How to Upload and Share Flipping Magazine Online?
2nd method: Publish as other formats, and ZIP all output files by yourself, then email the ZIP package manually.
Tips: You cannot attach and send EXE file via email directly, email service will reject it for considering it as viruses or other malware, So you have to package it up as a zip file. Your clients can read it after unzip. Here is the detailed tutorials: How to Email Digital Magazine to Others
2. Upload all files and folders under output folder to your website.
3. Get the link of your flipbook.
Tips: Follow this tutorials: How to Upload E-publications on Website?
First you need to upload flipbook to website, then you can view it by visiting that site from browser in your mobile devices.